Speed measurement of your Internet connection
With the free SpeedMonitor, you can measure and compare the actual speed of your Internet connection. It is unimportant whether it is a DSL, LTE, 3G or 2G connection or whether your computer is connected via LAN, W-LAN or mobile.
The SpeedMonitor measures both the upload and download speed as well as the round trip time and the required loading time for web pages. The measurements are then stored in a history so that they can be viewed, analyzed, compared or even exported at other times. The measurements are graphically processed and displayed in such a way that they are easy to understand for everyone.
Current network data such as the connection and its speed and IP address can be displayed as a Windows Live tile on the start screen. It is also possible to configure your own servers.
An overview of the functions:
- Measure Upload and Download Speed
- Evaluation of the measured speed
- Position the measurements on a map
- Comparison of locations or connections
- History with lots of different information
- Monitoring of the connection on the SpeedMonitor Live tile
- For professionals: Configuration of own server
The app is available for free download in the Windows Store .